Friday, August 24, 2007

I need to get out more

This is fun. I've bolded the states I've been too, and italisized the states I've lived in. hmm. I need to fix that Hawaii thing!

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

4 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Umm...no costumechick. After seeing your list I realized that I need to get out more. I've lived in Connecticut all my life and have been to the following states:

Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Florida, New York, Nevada and have visited the airports in these loving states: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Illinois.:-)

acambras said...

Ooh! Ooh! Can I play? :-)

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Hi, I'd love to travel more, too. Have been to Maui twice; it was a great vacation! Once in the spring (nice temps, no humidity) and once in the fall (nice temps, but was humid). I'm told that Alaska is amazing..... so many places to go...too little free time!