Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mojo

I got the knitting mojo back last night. Being sick really took a toll on me, and I've been lethargic every night when I get home from work. Last night I finally had more energy. I was starting to hate my October Socktopia Socks because they were taking so long. Maybe "hate" is the wrong word. How about "resent"? But, I picked up speed last night, and am ready to do the heel tonight.
The gloves are moving along as well. With tech this weekend, I should be able to finish both projects before heading to .... RHINEBECK!
My WIP list is getting a bit out of hand, my friends. I have the October socks, my gloves, SotS, and starting next week, Mystery Waters Shawl. wait. let's look at some dates:
Currently OTN-
Socktopia October
Long Vintage Gloves
SotS
10/24 - Mystery Waters Shawl starts
10/31 - Socktopia October ends
11/1 - Socktopia November starts
11/1 - NaKniSweMo starts
11/30 - NaKniSweMo and Socktopia November end
12/1 - Trevor's yet to be started present must be finished - currently a hat
12/15 - 2 pair of mittens, 2 bags, and one shawl must be finished.

Somehow, I don't think that I'm getting two pair of Fair isle mittens, 2 lined bags, and one shawl done in 14 days. That means that the hat, and both of those mittens have to be done in November. Along with a sweater and keeping up with two lace shawls. Riiiighhhht.

And maybe I'll invent another 4 hours a day, and win a million dollars.
At any rate, I'm going to give it a shot. Tonight, after SNB, I'm going to get a project bag ready to go with the first of the mittens. These are them:

yay! Crazy-ness!

1 comment:

KnelleyBelley said...

You'd better keep that mojo going. You're going to need it. Hopefully, you'll get a few hours of knitting time in the car on the way to Rhinebeck. We'll have to watch out for elbows!