Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I love a new KAL!

But you knew that, didn't you.
No, I haven't joined yet another one. I am just newly busy with Socktopia! I picked a theme, the yarn, the needles, and created pattern last night. I'm not going to give too much away, but I will tell you a few things...
The yarn is from my stash.

It is the first time I'm using this brand of yarn.
I'm using size 1 needles.

I'm working toe up.

That's it! (at least until I can't wait to tell someone something!)

In addition to all of the sock planning, I managed to get a few rows done on emerald. I hope to spend some quality time with her tonight. I want to get it to a place that I can try it on! I get so nervous about things fitting!

I also managed to do some work for the Red Scarf Project.
**reminder**
Anyone kntting for the project has until the end of this month to finish them and send them in!

Later Gator!

1 comment:

Trillian42 said...

Wow! Cool colors! And I like the textures in the shots - really nice!