Wednesday, January 24, 2007

from my MP3 player

I am moving along on the sleeves, and to keep myself entertained trough the Stockingette, I have been listening to my MP3 player a bit. I have set it to shuffle, which means, for those of you without one of these handy dandy gadets, that it plays all of my music randomly - with out regard to style, artist, or whathaveyou.

Last night I heard these tunes back to back. I have put brief excerpts for your entertainment.

Kid Rock - Heaven
If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I don't want to go
If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I'd just as soon stay home
If they ain't got no 8 mile, like they do up in the "D"
Just send me to Hell, or Salt Lake City, it'd be about the same to me
It'd be about the same to me.

Hank Willims, Sr.- Hey Good Lookin'
I got a hot rod Ford and a two dollar bill,
and I know a spot right over the hill
there's soda pop and a dancin' spree
so if ya' wanna' have fun come along with me!

Nickleback - Learn the Hard Way
Hey there little darling, where'd the old man gone?
Why don't we get out of town and do it all night long?
We can lie out in the field til the morning light
Then me and your old man are gonna have to fight
Oh, no, gotta learn this someday
why, I, gotta learn the hard way?

I kinda' have a medly of these songs in my head today. As if people need more reasons to think I'm odd.

No comments: