Monday, August 14, 2006

A little update on my mystery Sock

As you can imagine, I get a little nervous and twitchy when I have too much going on at the same time, so I am trying to wrap up a few WIP's before I start the wedding shawl for Rebecca. I've been mainly working on the Mystery Stole, and am done with side one, and cranking through side two. I would post a pic, but I kind of want to have it blocking so the real look of the piece is apparent. You'll just have to wait. It is a mystery, after all. he he.

But, I did finish sock #1 of my Mystery Socks on Thursday, at Stitch and Bitch. I am not having second sock syndrome, I am just focusing on Mystery Stole. I probably will cast on my second sock soon. I like to work on socks as a break from "big lace" projects. To the pics!


I really like this pattern. It is super easy to memorize, and quite attractive. The heel is different than any I have wortked, thus far. The flap is in stockingette, and the turn is a "v" shape - which you can see in the last pic. It fits well, and I like it, I just had to pay attention to the turn. How dare I be forced to think!

Also, a quick shout out to my SP! Hey! I still haven't guessed! Thanks for everything! You are awsome!

No comments: