Friday, August 18, 2006

Chug Chug Chug

CHug CHug CHuging along on My Swallowtail! I am now firmly into Chart 3! Only 4 more rows to go! (Then to more charts...) I hope to get a lot done this weekend. Maybe Rebecca will have a finished shawl early next week! To help keep me motivated, I've joined the Swallowtail KAL. Most people seem to be finishing up this bad boy really quickly.

I really like the way the "nups" look. They are a little fiddely, as you have to Purl 5 together to create them, but I perservere. I am so glad I got the new KP's options needles. I LOVE them. Granted, I only got this size, as to try them, but I will definately get more. The P5 tog's would SUCK with any other needle. It looks more like a surgical instrument than a knitting needle.

Well, I must get back to work. It's time for lunch!

No comments: