Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well Shit.

I was working away on the second hand of my newest mittens when this happened:

"That is not much yarn", I thought.
How much mitten do I have to go?

Yeah. and two thumbs. I need more yarn. Damn. Now I have to go to WEBS.
Hey, DH told me too, so I am not totally to blame.
SO, in order to relieve my anxiety and sadness, and to ensure something to do at SnB tonight, I swatched for my next big project last night.

mmmmmmm.....alpaca.... droool....
It feels so heavenly after the lopi I have been working with. I might be tempted to not finish the mittens!
(I won't. But I'll be tempted.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that purple color is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm alpaca..

That sucks about the mitten yarn. However, a trip to WEBS is not necessarily a *bad* thing. :-)

KnelleyBelley said...

The title of this post is my all-time favorite title ever.

I feel your pain with the running-short-on-yarn thing. Just happened to me, too, but I just ended early. Crap.

Can't wait to see what your next big project is.