Tuesday, November 06, 2007

brown is not exciting.

It really isn't. Especailly in "miles of Stockingette" form. I finished the back of the Colette sweater yesterday. (Whoo!) Awesome. I cast on for the fronts today. I was going to take a picture, but frankly, I have a rectangle-ish shape and two strips of brown knit fabric. Not the most awe inspiring picture. Tomorrow, SotS pictures. Much more interesting.
I am please at how qickly I am moving through the NaKniSweMo project. I wasn't expecting to have the back finished until tomorrow - so I am cautiously proclaiming myself ahead of schedule. Very caustiously.
I have fallen behind the Mystic Waters Shawl. I knew it was going to happen, I just wish I didn't have to let it. Boo. Oh well, I am keeping up with printing the charts, and it will be a good reward project for when NaKniSweMo is concluded.
That's it for now. Just wanted everyone to know that I was, in fact, still alive.

1 comment:

acambras said...

What can BROWN do for YOU?

Apparently it can bore you to death, at least in stockinette stitch.