Tuesday, September 18, 2007


The Cactus sweater is progressing at a nice speed. I joined the sleeves and body, and got through ten rows of chart last night. I really like the way the Noro is knitting up with in the Farmhouse frame. I keep thinking that this sweater is either going to be gorgeous, or the "ugliest sweater ever". Let's hope for gorgeous.

I do need to e-mail Knitscene though. I've found an errata in the pattern. It could be because i am one of two people knitting this sweater, so no one else has come across the error yet. Or, maybe I farted up. I doubt it. I got all crazy with the math skillz, and did the math for a couple of sizes, and by all my estimations, my size was wrong. Off by 4 stitches. I did a little wizardry, some more math, found the error, knitted on my way, and lo and behold it worked! I have the right number of stitches, and a cool evenly decreasing yoke to show for it.


No comments: