Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post #2 from the wayback machine

As we continue the Costumechick catch-up-o-rama, I bring you my next FO, and non-blogged project.
The Mittens of Browness!

Name: Mittens of Browness
Pattern: Fleeced Stuffed Mittens from Favorite Mittens
Yarn: Valley Yarns Berkshire in Brown
Needles: US size 4 and 5 dpns
Notes: This is pair #5 of these mittens. This pair was supposed to be knit after the other three I have on my Holiday list, but they moved up due to a knitting emergency. (Namely, I ran out of other project while in a traffic jam, and had this yarn and free needles with me)
These are for Evad, and I hope he likes them. He said he did, but he might be lying. Evad is sneaky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evad does not lie about knitting gifts. Do not question Evad. Evad LOves mittens. Evad is only sneaky about non-knitting concerns. Evad out.

Anonymous said...

Evad better like those mittens or else you can give them to me! ;-)

Word to ya mother!

acambras said...

Wouldn't it be "Evad is ykaens" ?

Anonymous said...

I would love a pair of mittens too! :)

Batty said...

Nice and warm! I love warm mittens, particularly when it's blustery like today.