Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stupid ditch

I seem to be in a knitting rut. This tends to happen after I have a knitting failure, I mean, "learning experience". I spent all evening looking for recipes online instead of knitting. weird. Originally I intended on recasting on for Green Gable right away. I don't think I'll do that. I need a project change I think. The question is...what?
The Snug's Wall Socks shall remain in rotation, and I will finish them before the end of June. (I will, Damn it.) Maybe I need some "real" lace to kick me back into gear? I have so many lace things that I want to knit, that it is actually hard to choose. Maybe I will reach into the yarn wall and pick yarn that excites me then find a pattern for it.
I should finish up the bag that is still on my desk. I should frog the sleeves on DH's Sweater of Doom. I should seam my sweater I finished two weeks ago. I should start my christmas list. For that matter, I should clean the house.
I think what I am actually dealing with is "after uber-busy, no time to think (let alone knit), running like a crazy woman, slump". Or "AUB,NOTTT(LAK)RLACW,S" for short. It's a technical term.
Le sigh.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a picture of the SWS's. I like them, even unblocked. Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Helena Wiehahn said...

Id love the pattern for these socks but theyre not on ravelry :(