Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Project Roundup

In an addendum to my post from yesterday, I'd like to show off, I mean, list my FO's from last year, in one place. It will make it easy to compare for next year!

Sweaters - 9
Retro Redux shrug, Unmentionables (sweater for your legs), Unmentionable top, Shaped Lace Tee, Tomato, Kate's sweater, Cactus Blossom, Emerald, and Collete.

Socks - 12
Celebration, Laissez les bon temps rouler, Leaves of grass, Fancy Silk Sock, Birthday Socks, Cable Rib, Summer Lovin' Flip Flop Socks, Fry Your rods and Cones Spiral Knee Socks, Walk Like an Egyptian, Cockleshells, Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble, and Upstream Socks

Hats - 3
We Call the Pirates, Syncopation, Protect my head

Mittens/gloves - 5
Vine I, Vine II, Snowdrifts, Vintage Long Gloves, and Mitts for Alice Anne.

Lace shawls/stoles - 4
Forest Path Stole, Mystery Stole 3, Shetland Lace Triangle, and Secret of the Stole

Other - 12
Slingshot (2), Eyepillows (6), Rainbow Brite Legwarmers, Booga Bag, Red scarf/Blue Scarf, and Trevors.

Wow. I forgot about some of these!

4 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Holy crap! You're a machine. Amazing.

Can't wait to see what's coming in 20808.

costumechick said...

I don't think I'll still be a round in 20808.

jennsquared said...

Holy mama! That's a lot of FOs! I'll have to round mine up to see how I did!

WifeMomKnitter said...

You are a knitting goddess! I bow down to you.