I was over reading http://knelleyknits.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-100.html
I feel inspired to do the same. SO I looked at how many posts I have. Umm. No. I will not be doing that. I will, however, list 7.25 facts about myself. That's the number of blog posts/ my age - in case you wanted to know.
1. I am afraid of the following things: Abe Lincoln, Dishwater, Earwax, Snakes, Rats and small spaces.
2. I know how to shoot a rifle, and am quite good at it.
3. I listen to music most others hate - country and heavy metal. If fact, I bought three new CD's last night. I chase people from my desk at work by putting them on.
4. I love sports cars, and am fairly convinced that I was a race car driver in a former life. I drive too fast most of the time. It could have something to do with he heavy metal music choice, and that my stereo gets louder as I drive... but I seem to remember that I was the same way before this car.
5. My original major in College was Mortuary Science. I did it for the scholarships.
6. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose - unassisted. This used to kill at parties as a 4th grader.
7. I have two implants. They're teeth. Shame on you!
8. I've never
(the last one was a quarter) grin