Thursday, January 03, 2008

Knellys lead

I was over reading http://knelleyknits.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-100.html

I feel inspired to do the same. SO I looked at how many posts I have. Umm. No. I will not be doing that. I will, however, list 7.25 facts about myself. That's the number of blog posts/ my age - in case you wanted to know.

1. I am afraid of the following things: Abe Lincoln, Dishwater, Earwax, Snakes, Rats and small spaces.

2. I know how to shoot a rifle, and am quite good at it.

3. I listen to music most others hate - country and heavy metal. If fact, I bought three new CD's last night. I chase people from my desk at work by putting them on.

4. I love sports cars, and am fairly convinced that I was a race car driver in a former life. I drive too fast most of the time. It could have something to do with he heavy metal music choice, and that my stereo gets louder as I drive... but I seem to remember that I was the same way before this car.

5. My original major in College was Mortuary Science. I did it for the scholarships.

6. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose - unassisted. This used to kill at parties as a 4th grader.

7. I have two implants. They're teeth. Shame on you!

8. I've never

(the last one was a quarter) grin

8 comments:

Erin said...

Of course, now you realize we'll just fill in the blanks for number 8.... :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. Can't wait to see what you do with all that new yarn.

acambras said...

Awesome.

But how can anyone be creeped out by Honest Abe???

And does this mean I can have all your five dollar bills?

costumechick said...

no you can't have my five dollar bills. I just don't look at them. well, maybe when I get rich, you can have all my fives.

WifeMomKnitter said...

Hello, my name is Jen and I am a country music lover. And I swear to God (although you would doubt it by looking at me) I like heavy metal music too (AC/DC, GN'R, Metallica, Motley Crue, etc.). I listen to it enough on WPLR at work that I've learned to like it by osmosis.

Being afraid of Abe Lincoln is not half as bad as my fear of ventiloquest dummies. They terrify me!

Anonymous said...

Some possible answers for #8:
I've Never...

Lit a Fart

Licked my own ear

Rode an Elephant to work

Stolen anything I didn't think I deserved

Picked a fight with a homeless person over who is wearing nicer shoes

Told anyone about my life in the FBI witness protection program

Given directions to someone that could be called "accurate"

Told Chuck Norris he's a douche, for obvious reasons

Evad

KnelleyBelley said...

First, may I just say that I love Evad. He's a riot.

Second, how can you be afraid of Abe Lincoln? Just looked at his picture. Never mind. I get it.

Third, your implants are lovely. So natural looking. Chuckle chuckle.

Fourth, please tell us that you didn't need the implants because of an unfortunate rifle recoil incident.

mad knitter said...

Excellent list! Abe Lincoln, I still don't get...I think he's so homely that he's cute! Wow, one should probably not be calling a former president cute, huh?

Anonymous said...

You like country music?! Want to come see the Forgotten Ones with me sometime? (You too, Jenn M!) I can't make the March 1 show at the Madison Art Barn (Sami & I are going on the Stitch 'n Beach cruise!), but there'll be more gigs.

The only other country music fan I know is my dad. But he doesn't get out much.