Sunday, January 27, 2008

On the road

Hey all!
A quick update before I go on the road for a few days, and don't know what my internet status will be.

I finished my third pair of Vine mitts today, and will have pictures when i get back. Promise.

I also cast on, and mostly finished a hat. Pictures of that to come, as well.

I am not taking the Mystic Waters Shawl, as I doubt I will have the space and concentration to work on it. So, I am off to find a good travel project to hold me over for a day or two.

Talk soon!

MWAH!

3 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Have a safe trip and make time for knitting!

Erin said...

Have a good trip -- I hope it's something vacationy. :) If not, I hope its quick and painless.

mad knitter said...

Hope your trip was lovely! I still can't see your pics, so pic-less posts are probably safest for me to comment on, LOL! See you on Thursday? Or will you still be on the road?