Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Somebody disappeared off the planet

...and it was me.
Sorry about that. I've been head over heels busy with "The Gala" and designing a show for Aces. (and trying to finish my MWS for gala.) I've been spending all my free time knitting, and doing very little internet-ing. But, I am popping in, just to do the meme I've been tagged twice for. Bad Costumechick.
here goes:
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was married for 1 year, and designing "You Can't Take it With You" for 'Summer Circle Theatre" in East Lansing, MI; having just finished my first year of grad school.
2. Five (non-working) things on my to-do list today?
Dude it's all work. But, I'll try to think of other things.
1. wash the sheets on the bed
2. Finish the body of the MWS (Only 6 pattern rows left!)
3. water my plants
4. eat dinner (I do actually have to put this on a list. DH is working evenings, and I forget)
5. highlight my hair.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Dark chocolate, dark chocolate covered things, coffee, pea pods, tomatoes, nuts, things with yellow cheese dust on it, roller dogs, ice cream, cheese, chocolate. I like food. Let's leave it at that.
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Same as everyone - pay off debt. Invest wisely, living off the interest. Buy a winter home in the Virgin Islands, and a summer home in New England (By the beach, of course) Finance DH's book. Buy a fancy schmancy Fuel cell car. Have real (not put together) furniture. Take classes when I wanted to about subjects I find interesting. Paint. Knit. Read. Be Philanthropic.
5. Places I have lived:
Oldest to newest...
Middletown, PA
California, PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Haslett, MI
Little Rock, AR
West Haven, CT
6. Jobs I have had:
this is a long damn list, so I'll hit the highlights.
"Picker" (strawberries, corn, raspberries... you can grow it, I picked it) construction worker (roofing, concrete pouring, framing, blah blah blah), waitress, short order cook, Front Gate/Hospitality for Hershey Park, Lifeguard, On Air Radio Personality, Voice Over Artist, Concert Promotions Assistant, Tutor, Costume Shop Assistant, Stitcher, Head Cashier, Properties Master, Costume Designer, Scene Designer, Scenic Charge, Technical Director, Costume Shop Supervisor, and (soon to be) high school theatre teacher.
7. Peeps I want to know more about:
Ya'll have done this! If you haven't, consider yourselves tagged!

No comments: