Monday, May 05, 2008

A little busy, and a little tipsy

Carousel just keeps going around and around, as carousel's are want to do. Tech for this show seems never ending. Le sigh. Anyway. I did manage to find a few minutes to finish sock #1 of the new ones.

So far, I like them a lot.
I also like margaritas a lot. After we worked like crazy people today, we left work early, and went Cinco de Mayo - ing. It might make tech tomorrow less pain inducing. Or it might make it worse, due to hangover. we'll just have to see!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty! Enjoy your margaritas and happy Cinco de Mayo-ing!

WifeMomKnitter said...

Love the color of those there socks. I had a couple of margaritas last night too, but I only stopped at two. :-(

KnelleyBelley said...

Gorgeous! They'd go nicely with a margarita.

This comment brought to you by the word woeogush.

Anonymous said...

I just love margaritas, I hope you enjoyed youself!! That sock is the nicest color! I am a bit partial to the cooler colors, and purple, blue/green is just to die for in my book! You are a "Knitter Extraordinaire" Not just for these socks, but, in general also!!!

Batty said...

So pretty! I love that sock!

Heh... Cinco de Mayo is over, but you don't have to stop having Margaritas just because of that!