Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am so busy

I am so freakin' busy. I cannot seem to get anything done except work. So be it. What that means to my readers - all blessed few of them, is a temporary hiatus I think. I've been so miserable bad about posting in the last few weeks, that I feel like I'm letting people down. That can't be true, since there isn't anybody depending on reading my "purls of wisdom" (a bad pun, shamelessly stolen). All I can say is that I continue to knit a little bit everyday. I just don't seem to be finishing up any projects, so I have no pictures to post. The FPS stole looks the exact same is it did before, just a bit longer. I've started the eye pillows for my staff, but they are currently in a state of "white square swatch" land. I will post a picture of those after Io get rolling on them, which is starting to feel like... July? I'm being cynical now. It's not that bad.
What sucks is that this tech is going so poorly. The designer wants to make a bunch of complicated changes. Changes are fine, but DAMN! It is already a reduced tech period, and making large difficult changes in 24 hrs is HARD. enough whining. I just wish I was at home knitting. Or at least knitting during tech. I have been too crazy to even do that much.
Well, that is all for now. I will try and find some time this week to post a spread out, updated picture of the FPS, and a snap of the eye pillows. well, that's it. Back to the grind, as it were.

1 comment:

acambras said...

Well, I'm a little bummed out about the hiatus, but I can understand it -- it's been a while since my last post, too. :-(