Thursday, July 06, 2006

Well, no pictures today, as it is more of the same, but I am happy to report that I am on row 7 of Chart #3 on my Icarus. According to my calculations - only 38 rows to go! On the downside - there is no way I am going to finish this tonight. So I am stuck trying to decide if I should put off Casting on for the Mystery Stole 2 until I finish Icarus - probably this weekend, or knit them at the same time. Er. My logical brain tells me to wait until I finish Icarus to CO for MS2, then i will have both sets of needles ready to go, and a devoted brain. But, I can only knit on one side of MS2 at a time, so by the time I m ready to knit side2 I should be done with Icarus... right?

yeh. Me brain thinks I have more time to knit than I do. Well, at least more time to knit lace than I do. I can only knit until around 11:45pm with lace. After that I am too sleepy and must work on socks.

I think I will torture myself and finish Icarus first. I can read the clue for MS2, and ball my yarn to take a break from the finishing. I'll only be a couple days behind!

No comments: