Well, I didn't finish as much of my Stole on monday night as I would have liked. I did finish side one, but had to stop to make a swap item. I am swapping on the knitty message board for my yarn to finish Icarus. Although, last night I did manage to get quite a bit finished. This picture is through row 38. Not much to go now! I will definately be finished before the next clue comes out tomorrow.
The color on this pic is bad, but it is the only way I could get any detail. BTW - that is my corkboard in the backround. I do think the K3tog made for more even clovers - for me - and will continue to use them. I can't wait to see this sucker blocked!