Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Lied.



I am posting a picture today. This is what the yarn delivery man, er - the mailman brought me today, at work.

The First Book of Modern Lace knitting, the Second Book of Modern Lace Knitting, and two skeins or Lorna's Laces shepherd Sock in periwinkle. (That's more purple for all of you following my current color streak) I did a little blog reading today, and while I am not participating in Project Spectrum, I found out that July is "purple" month. How appropriate.

I of course see three projects I want to do right off the bat in the seond book. I cannot even look at these anymore until I get home tonight after SnB. Seriously. I won't knit a stitch! The yarn has plans though... I think It will become my Vintage Knit Along Lace Gloves - unless I find some machine washable grey, fingering weight in a nice purpley dove color before I start...

No comments: