Sunday, June 27, 2010

a meme!

1. What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?
I don't have just one. I have a couple go to meals: meatloaf, chicken or pork chops roasted in marinate cobbled together from the fridge, fish in garlic and dill.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I was in Kindergarten I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and the President of the United States - in my spare time. Since that seems unlikely at this point, I'm going to go with "independently Wealthy"
3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)
Right now, I am not reading anything. I have a few things in the cue, but I'm swamped in scripts at the moment.
4. How do you relax?
Knitting! Specifically knitting on the beach or in a coffee shop. Watching crappy tv is always an option too...
5. What color are the interior walls of your home?
White renters hell, baby!
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Chocolate. mmmmm.... chocolate.
7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Bedtime is 1am or 2am or later. Depends. Up time is 7:30 or 8:00 when I'm working full time. Currently, it's when ever the hell I want to get up. :)
8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
um... 4 hours a week. I don't really know. Not much, honestly.

How about you?

No comments: