Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a KAL inspired post.

Every time I do a lace KAL I think about all the little things that go into making lace... The yarn, the needles, the noise level, the general environment. You get the idea. Almost all KAL's end up with a thread or two about the knitter's favorites. Just for the sake of bloggyness, here are some of mine:
yarn: I love the pure silk lace yarns like "Andrea", but my go to is misti alpaca lace.
needles: knitpicks nickle plated. Love the points, slipperyness, and $.
place to knit at home: big chair or couch.
place to knit in public: panera and the beach
noise level: music, tv or talking required, unless I am counting to cast on.
favorite thing to listen to: tv or music- usually heavy metal.

and now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!