Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Size ten's are huge!

I know I already said this, but DAMN! No offense to my big foot sisters, I'm just not used to it. I mean, come on! This can't be right!

They measure correctly, I swear! Maybe it's because the socks I knit for DH are about the same size, but much wider, therefore, more proportionally like mine.

I really hope they fit, cause I don't want to reknit them. I'm loving the yarn - it's got great shine, and no split at all. Frankly, I love the pooling too. I might be the only knitter that does like it, but at least I admit it.

I also cast on for a bag last night. I needed a size 0 needles break. I am only two repeats in, but it is going well. Slip Stitch color work is EASY! Why did I wait so long to try this?!

2 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Ahem. Size tens are huge? Really? Are you just jealous because all of us big-footed sisters can water ski barefoot and swim really fast? Huh?

Love the slip-stitch color work. Need to try that!

Very truly yours,
BigPiggies

costumechick said...

I am jealous.

(don't be mad)

I love you knelly!