Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's almost Rhinebeck time!!

I feel like I should write a song....

(To the tune of "Farmer in the dell")
It's almost Rhinebeck time!
It's almost Rhinebeck time!
Pack your sweaters, make your lists!
Its almost Rhinebeck time!!!
I must say, I am very prepared this year.  I finished my Rhinebeck sweater in plenty of time.  I even wove in ends and put on the buttons!  In past years, I have been doing this stuf at the last minute, even if the knitting was done far ahead of time. 

I can't wait to wear it for RHINEBECK!!

1 comment:

anphoe said...

Nice! I am still working on the Rhinebeck hat. I can't wait to go and hang out with you guys!

I have been listening to a nursery songs DVD for Little V, and I have gotten a little tired of Farmer in the dell, so I thank you for the new lyrics! Now I can sing along with her again with the Rhinebeck lyrics of course! :)